WWE 2K14 Streak Mode – Defend The Undertaker’s Streak!
WWE 2K14 has a new mode coming, Streak Mode. So what is Streak Mode? It basically pits the player as The Undertaker to defend his Wrestlemania streak. Here’s an excerpt of the WWE 2K14 article on the mode itself:
Defend the Streak
- Choose whether to use Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Defend The Phenom’s legacy in a non-stop, slobberknocker-style contest
- Raise your score by defeating as many Superstars and Legends in a row as you can
- Upload you results and scores online to prove how dominant you are
Defeat the Streak
- Choose any Superstar or Legend on the WWE 2K14 roster
- Select Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Face off against The Deadman upon the Grandest Stage of Them All
- Try to defeat Undertaker and his arsenal of special abilities seen only inside this mode
- Show off to the rest of the WWE Universe by uploading your results and high scores online”
On its own..the mode is not that awesome but we’re glad that The Undertaker is getting a featured mode in a title that does highlight 30 years of Wrestlemania. It’s a so-so kind of update, in other words. Not such a big addition but hey, it’s a nice tribute to Undertaker for WWE 2K14. Since his deubt in the WWE, The Undertaker has been a fixture not only in the company but also in the Wrestlemania lore. WWE 2K14 will be out on late October for North America and Nov 1 for other markets around the world.